Volunteering with Amalia Adventure is safe, fun, and exciting. But most importantly, you will have a chance to make a direct impact on a child’s life!
As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to:
- Teach in local schools and orphanage centers
- Visit sick children in hospitals and offer support
- Help rebuild villages and renovate schools, houses, and orphanages
- Meet children in local villages and rural areas and find out what they need in terms of clothing, nutrition, health, and education
- Work alongside other volunteers who share your interests and hobbies
EXPERIENCE LOCAL CULTURE!
Volunteers will have big chance to learn and share in Tanzanian life. You’ll have the chance to:
- Cook Tanzanian food such as Ugali, Makande and Machalari
- Learn to play the African dram
- Sing and learn Tanzanian songs and dances
- Help create local artworks
- Learn the Swahili language
- Plant and eat local vegetables and try local coffee
- Using Tanzanian tools for different activities
- Hike in the countryside and swim in waterfalls
- Visit city centers, clubs, and parks
- Enjoy discounted pricing on local tours and attractions.
- And of course, make and drink banana beer wine!